- Shipping & Delivery
- Please be aware that ALL ORDERS take around 4 to 5 working days to manufacture and deliver.
Shipping Service - Once the item has been dispatched (within 2 working days) we will pass your item onto our courier service who will then aim to deliver your parcel within 48 hours (up to 2 business days). Delivery Monday-Friday 7am-5.30pm.
If no one will be home to sign for the parcel, please provide delivery address details where someone will be available to sign for the parcel.
Please be advised that if you are not within the UK Mainland, postage charges will vary depending on your location. Extra charges will be applied to the original postage fee if you are not within the UK Mainland. Areas such as Ireland, The Scottish Highlands or any offshore islands within the UK are subject to extra shipping charges. If you would like more info on prices, please contact us.
Destination Delivery Time Cost UK Mainland 4-5 days £ 5.99 UK Highlands & Islands 4-5 days £ 12.00 Northern Ireland 4-5 days £ 12.00 Ireland 5-6 days £ 13.00 Channel Islands 5-6 days £ 13.00
- Returns & Replacements
- We accept returns for any items within 14 days after purchase providing the item is in the same, unused condition. This does not apply to products with customised logos. You are welcome to cancel your transaction at any time but please be aware if the item has been shipped, you will need to cover the return postage fee. We will in some cases, collect an item from you, but you will be asked to cover the collection fee if you are returning for change of mind / no longer required. We only cover / refund the return postage fees if:
We have supplied you with an item which does not match our description
- You have received an item which does not match your chosen colours
- The item does not in any way fit your vehicle (applies to shape only, evidence will need to be supplied such as photos and vehicle details)
- If fixings are not correct, we can in most cases send replacement fixings, without the need of return
- Colour may not be exact due to brightness / contrast of your monitor settings
Please be aware that it is your duty to check vehicle years / details prior to ordering. We are here to help, so if you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your vehicle registration so we can confirm fitting for you. If you are looking to order a Tailored Boot Liner from us, please check the important part details within the advert. In some cases you will need to check if your vehicle has a Space Saver Tyre, a Full Sized Spare Tyre, or even a Tool Kit situated within the Boot Space. Again, if you are unsure, please get in touch before you order.
Remember, although we base our mat shapes on OEM Genuine sets, they are not OEM GENUINE mats. Our mats are Tailored for your vehicle and will fit as described, but you must check the template image within our advert for the actual shape before ordering. If this does not look correct, or you feel you would like to make alterations, this can be done but at an additional charge. Samples of carpet and rubber are available on request (charge may apply).